PRATNA NATASHA RAM AAS., BA., R.Ac, TCMP, DTCM (2021)
Pratna Natasha Ram is the owner and a practitioner at MINDBODYSHEN Integrated Medicine and Wellness Practitioners. Her educational journey began at Douglas College, where she took a particular interest in general sciences, athletic training and rehabilitation. She continued her ambitious pursuit at Simon Fraser University where she studied human biomechanics and kinesiology, which landed her an internship as athletic trainer for Varsity teams at Simon Fraser University.
While at Simon Fraser University, her curiosity steered her into global issues related to public health and human rights, which coincided with a life altering accident. Many physical and personal challenges presented itself, however, it also connected her true undertaking: to support and educate others in her community whole-body and whole-heartedly.
With great determination, she completed her post-secondary studies, and was accepted into Natural and Traditional Chinese Medical schools, which started her path into alternative and complementary medicine. During her studies, she was elected to lead a group of Canadian students into South America, Valedictorian for the graduating class of 2019 and travelled to Asia to complete a doctoral medical internship.
Aside from Pratna Natasha Ram’s educational background, was raised in the beautiful city of Surrey, British Columbia, where she will proudly serve her community. She has been involved in multiple local and global outreach programs as an educator and facilitator. She is an advocate for human rights and a proud ally. She enjoyed composing music as DJ NatuRealiste, which was her creative outlet for a greater part of her educational journey. She truly believes when studying medicine, education is life-long, the greatest teacher is patient, and a doctor who is receptive of their lessons, can be a master their personal approach to health and wellness.
- Key Note Speaker Health Series: Inspiring Wellness, Emotional Resilience & Practitioner Strategies Post – COVID19 (2023)
- Quality Business Award 2023: Best Alternative Medicine Clinic Surrey, British Columbia (2023)
- Speaker at the World Summit for Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, topic: Trauma Informed Medicine (2022)
- Co-contributor and Author of ProHealth Nutrition (2021) and Chinese Traditional Learning Resources (2022)
- Biomedical Science Instructor at VCC
- ASIST Applied Suicide Intervention Certification (2022)
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese & Natural Medicine (2021)
- Practitioner of Traditional Chinese and Herbal Medicine (2019)
- Registered Acupuncturist (2018)
- BC Women’s Health Training Certification (2016)
- Health and Counselling: Mindfulness Certification (2012)
- Health Science Bachelor Degree in Public Health with a Minor in Kinesiology (2013)
- Health and Fitness Certification (2013)
- Simon Fraser University Varsity Trainer (2009 – 2013)
- Associates in Science Degree in Microbiology (2008)
- Sport Science & Rehabilitation Diploma (2005)
R.Ac, TCMP, DTCM (2023)
Jihyun Ro is a Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner who believes that human body has ability to be cured by itself when it can maintain balance with nature. She is trying to help patients to stay in healthy based on her educational background obtaining from 5 years of Doctor Traditional Chinese Medicine course and her cultural background.
She uses acupuncture to help patients with obesity, early stage diabetes, and insomnia. Su-Ji acupuncture is a method to needle only on hand to stimulate corresponding body parts and organ. It has been proved by many Korean Practitioners by clinical cases.
RSN Acupuncture is an acupuncture technique based on anatomical knowledge, physiological understanding, and soft tissue surgical diagnosis. It is a direct treatment for structural and functional damage of body using needle and acupotomy without surgical incision.
MTS (Micro Needle Therapy System) is her another specialty. Face cell has 28 days of cycle of regeneration. She will use micro needle on the face of patient to put nutrition and stimulate cell regeneration. This will improve patient’s face color tone and help maintaining ant- aging skin. It can help acne on the face.
안녕하세요. 한의사 노지현입니다. 저는 인간의 몸은 자연의 섭리 안에서 자연치유 능력이 있다고 믿습니다. 저의 한의학적 지식과 경험을 바탕으로, 환자분들이 최대한 몸의 균형을 되찾을 수 있도록 도와드립니다.
침을 활용하여, 비만관리, 초기 당뇨관리, 그리고 불면증 개선에 도움을 드리고 있습니다. 특히 수지침을 사용하여 몸의 해당 장기를 자극하는 방식으로 큰 효과를 누리실 수 있습니다. 수지침은 오랜 임상경험을 통해 효과가 검증된 침술 요법입니다.
통증 관리에 침도치료를 활용합니다. 침도치료는 특히 어깨통증, 뒷목 통증에 탁월한 개선효과가 있습니다.
MTS 피부관리를 통해 피부톤을 화사하게 해주고 주름개선에 도움을 드리고 있습니다. 피부 세포는 28일을 주기로 재생되는데, 그 과정에 피부속 깊숙히 양분을 공급하고 피부재생이 활발히 일어나도록 피부에 MTS를 활용한 자극을 줍니다. 피지 분비가 많은 사춘기 학생들 여드름관리에도 도움이 됩니다.
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Practitioner oF Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Emergency First Aid with CPR C and AED certificate